Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

neb
      Participant

Hugh Pym who is the BBC health correspondent has just appeared on the news today smirking as he proclaims that covid cases are on the rise in the uk. I thought this lanky pile of shit had fucked off back under his rock but I guess I was wrong… I don’t know if Hugh Pym is just a shit journalist who has nothing else to report on or he is just a sadistic troll who likes to jerk off at the thought of more covid cases and more death and misery.. maybe he is both.

What I do know is that Hugh Pym has ZERO scientific data only ONS made up theoretical shit. Basically Hugh Pym is trying to scare everyone into thinking that covid19 is back again when it is not People don’t need fucking trolls like him appearing on the news all the time trying to suck everyone hope away just as people try to rebuild their lives after the pandemic ruined them.

Bigger things like the potential of world war 3 is hanging over us all right now. Covid news can go fuck off because it is not a problem anymore since the vaccines and the omnicron variant made the virus a lot less severe.

Fuckers like Hugh Pym may want the pandemic to go on forever because they are sadists but they can smirk and wish for it all they like but it aint gonna happen!

Connie
      Participant

Hugh Pym is a total cunt. I’ve also noticed too how every time he appears to tell us some bad news about covid he always has a fucking smirk on his stupid face.

Div
      Participant

Ignore him. He is a crap lazy journalist who is always lying and coming up with sensationalized rubbish. I am surprised he is hasn’t been fired already.

neb
      Participant

I am glad I am not the only one who has noticed this. Today again the BBC and Hugh Pym is trying to troll everyone with “rising” covid cases. Yesterday it was announced that UK government have bought 1 million doses of new approved drug from AstraZeneca that will PREVENT covid 19 in immunosuppressed people and is 80% effective better than most vaccines… BUT because BBC journalists are sadists and don’t report good news BBC did not report on this at all.

I am sick to death of these twats. It was revealed today that mental health referrals are now at the highest they have ever been. The pandemic has left people on their knees and their is so much suffering. Disgusting sadists like Hugh Pym and the “SAGE” trolls who are enjoying the pandemic and want it to go on forever and ever should be ashamed of themselves.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

[snax_content]